Get upto 30% off on call Deals
Information We Collect
We collect information from and about you in different ways when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
1. Personal Data. We collect and store personal data. “Personal Data” means data that identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other similar identifiers.
2. Payment and Credit Card Data. If you purchase a flight tickets or service from us, we will collect payment and credit card information from you, such as your credit/debit card number, expiration date, cvv code, and billing address.
3. Travel Information. When you use the Services to book travel, we will collect travel-related information from you, such as your destination, departure date, and return date.
4. Communications. When you get in touch with us by any means, we may collect any information you choose to provide.
5. Other Information You Provide. We may also collect other information you provide directly to us, such as information you enter into our website when you create an account, or information you provide when you contact us for help.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Services, we automatically collect certain information about your device, your use of the Services, and how you interact with us.
1. Device Information. We collect information about the device and application you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device settings.
2. Usage Information. We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, and the features you use.
3. Location Information. We may collect information about the location of your device.
4. Log Data. When you use the Services, our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information, search terms, and cookie information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We and our third-party service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
2. Web Beacons. Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. Do Not Track Signals. Some browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. We currently do not respond to browser “do-not-track” signals.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party connection or log-in, such as through Facebook Connect, we may receive information about you from the third party, such as your name, profile picture, gender, user name, email address, and other information you have provided to the third party.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for purposes such as:
1. To provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
2. To personalize the Services and provide you with content that is tailored to your interests;
3. To process and complete transactions;
3. To process and complete transactions;
4. To respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
5. To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
6. To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
7. To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
8. To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
9. To personalize your experience on the Services; and
10. To facilitate contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
1. With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf;
2. In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
3. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
4. With other third parties, such as business partners, sponsors, and event promoters, who may use the information for marketing and promotional purposes;
5. With other companies, organizations, or individuals for the purpose of processing personal data on our behalf;
6. Aggregated or de-identified information we may share with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other business purposes, or other purposes.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
2. Opt-Out of Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
3. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Data. You may access and update certain information associated with your account by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
Links to Other Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us (the “Third Party Sites”). The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to the Third Party Sites. The links from the Services do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may contact us at [email firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll-Free: 888-920-7955 ]